Give your feet a break with this cushioned arch-supporters Sole Angels! These puppies provide support, comfort, and piece of mind to tired achy feet. How, you ask?! These supports provide compressionand shock absorbing technology to relieve your tired, stressed, and strained feet, thus taking pressure off the body. Which are patient tested arch supports help alleviate pain in your feet, knees, hips and lower back. You can wear them in any type of shoe, sneakers, sandals, flip-flops, or even barefoot
- REDUCE STRESS & STRAIN on the lower limbs, whilst helping maintain correct posture and diminishing lower back pain risk.
- PROVIDE SUPPORT & COMFORT lift fallen arches, fix flat feet & other foot issues.
- EASE PAIN from Plantar Fasciitis Foot, heel, arch, ball of foll, toe and leg pain, most commonly caused by plantar fasciitis.
- FEEL THE LOVE - Do the things you love, whether it be by yourself or with friends, family, coworkers, outdoors or indoors, walking has never been just this enjoyable ever before!
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Planter Fasciitis (say "PLAN-ter fash-ee-EYE-tus") is the most common cause of heel pain. The plantar fascia is the flat band of tissue (ligament) that connects your heel bone to your toes. It supports the arch of your foot. If you strain your plantar fascia, it gets weak, swollen, and irritated (inflamed). Then your heel or the bottom of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is common in middle-aged people. It also occurs in younger people who are on their feet a lot, like athletes or soldiers. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch. Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament. These can lead to pain and swelling. This is more likely to happen if:
- Your feet roll inward too much when you walk (excessive pronation).
- You have high arches or flat feet.
- You walk, stand, or run for long periods of time, especially on hard surfaces.
- You are overweight.
- You wear shoes that don't fit well or are worn out.
- You have tight Achilles Tendons or calf muscles.
DID YOU KNOW: - Foot Arch Support allows for this same effect of relief and comfort even while you walk? Providing the support and pressure needed to soothe your Plantar Fasciitis.
Made of premium stitched & elastic cotton, This brace provides the support on the go. Wear it under shoes, boots, socks and even slippers! Instant relief is now just 1 click away.
Don't suffer from constant pains and let it affect your quality of life. Walk and travel further so you can do much more to enjoy life. Order Today - Foot Arch Support.
- Natural Remedy – It’s good to lift fallen arches, fix flat feet & other foot issues.
- Body Fixture – Helps reduce heel, arch, ball of foot, knee, hip & lower back pain.
- Comfortable – It’s so good to wear for everyday use that you don't even have to wear shoes!
- One Size Fits All – No measurement required, it will fit any sort of feet size.
*Happy Feet = Happy Day*
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Question: Can I wear these while working out?
Answer: Yes definitely!!
2. Question: Does this item come as a pair. Or just one?
Answer: A pair
3. Question: will these work for high arches and or flat feet?
Answer: Yes they help with both
Shipping & Delivery: All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours using DHL, eCommerce, USPS or ePacket depending on your location and fastest available service. The typical deliver timeframe is within 7 to 21 days however, you might receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee with Money Back.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support Dial: (800) 467-1272 🌏